Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 3, some technical difficulties

So I had some trouble with my third day of running, i tried out the Endomondo app, but i accidently hit the stop button, and thought I had hit start again, turns out I didn't so what I'll do is post the links after I imported them to Sports-Tracker, If anyone finds this I would love some input, what do you prefer, sports-tracker (lets you take photos and posts them where you were when you took them[I really do like that feature] and it seems harder to accidentally stop it) or Endomondo which keeps track of the music you were listening to while running and where you listened to what track. Lets take a look.

These Tracks Have Been Removed

Anyone wanting to check out my tracks over at Endomondo can click this link
Thanks for any input you provide, I was a few days late with this post and will be posting my run from tonight shortly,of which I used Endomondo to track. 

All right, now I have finished connecting the so called dots of the 2 gps files, and created a new one with some magical conversion applications, was able to get a full track and i have imported to Sports-Tracker and Endomondo.

No comments: