Monday, August 29, 2011

6 km tonight

Yes, I was able to complete 6 km without stopping to walk. This is good news, as it was 3 weeks ago that I was running 10 km consistently before getting sick and then the weather here turned to rain for what seemed like the entire time. Either way, I am on my way back to breathing better and hopefully shedding a few unwanted pounds. I quit smoking about 3 months back, so it is very important to have something to look ahead to. I may start a tip jar on site to see if anyone would like to contribute a few dollars for the Polar Bluetooth heart-rate monitor that links up with the smart phone, or better yet a new pair of running shoes. I used Endomondo's tracking software this evening, and then i imported it over to Sports-Tracker.com as well. I still can't make up my mind on which to use.


1 comment:

A-Roc said...

Commenting on my own post here, I think I am going to use the sports-tracker.com software going forward and forget about Endomondo's software.